The secret to sell purses at retail store or craft shows is that you should display them in a way to catch the eye of potential customers. However, how to display handbags to make them stand out in the crowd?
How to Display Handbags at Retail Store
- Install hooks or decorative knobs throughout the store. Hang different handbags on them. Install hooks on a vacant wall between clothing racks or displays and hang four to six purses on them, which entices customers to look at a new purse to go with the outfit they want to buy
- Install shelves on the walls where customers can easily reach. Show different styles, sizes and colors on the shelves to create a colorful and interesting display.
- Place a decent model with a handbag on her arm next to the entrance to the store, giving the customer an idea how they can match a new handbag and equipment.
- Create a colorful storage cube with pyramid-type structure, and place a purse in each cube for display.
How to Display Handbags at Shows
- Use a piece of colored fabric to cover a large table to create a backdrop.
- Place large cardboard boxes on top of the table and drape pieces of fabric over the boxes to conceal them.
- Place handbags on the top of the boxes. Or, let handbags lean against the boxes.
- Some of the best ides of displaying handbags happen when you just let your creativity run wild.
- Before displaying the handbags, please make sure hooks and other props are secure.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: