Can we remove the salad stains from our leather handbag? Can we clean our leather handbag to restore its luster? Yes, we can but we should gently wash it.
- Empty your handbag. Do not forget any compartments. Deal with the stain left by a ballpoint pen you left inside.
- Pull out the lining from the handbag, if possible. In fact, most bags have an inner liner that you can invert just for times, and their lining are usually made of fabrics that can be easily cleaned at home.
- Use soapy water to clean the liner, and you must be careful not to let the leather part moist as you do this. Wet the liner down and massage a little soap in. If you see a lot of dirt when you rinse, you succeed.
- Wring the liner and let it dry completely.
- Purchase leather cleaner. You can buy a bottle and use a soft cloth, or you can use the pre-moistened leather cleaning cloths you can find at many stores. Carefully clean your handbag with this cloth. Make the bag dry. If necessary, you can repeat this process with more leather cleaner.