Do you want to sell some of your purses to get paid to express your creative side or live your dream of earning a great living? In general, with only a few basic steps, you can make money selling purses at home.
4 options to stock your inventory
- Buy purses in bulk and place them in the dedicated inventory space in your home office.
- Browse thrift shops or garage sales for purses that are still in good shape, buy them, and place them to your home-based inventory space.
- Join a home-based business opportunity such as B’s Purses. Then, purchase a few purses that customers can look at when deciding to buy purses from you without having to actually stock a large amount of inventory.
- Make your own purses. Let your creativity shine through and stock them in your inventory as you make them.
Promote your purses
It is simple yet inexpensive to set up a basic online store to sell your purses, for you don’t need to pay a commission to an outside vendor.
- Post your purses for sale on sites such as Ebay and Bidaboo.
- For your own purses, you can post them on Etsy.
For example, take below methods to list your purses on eBay.
- Crate a free account.
- Select a category.
- Create a listing that describes the item.
- Upload a picture of the item (optional).
- View your business information and submit it to eBay’s store.
Use a company such as Yahoo to set up a basic e-commerce website.
Purchase an advertisement in a local newspaper or magazine to spread the word about your inventory of purses, listing your different purses on Craigslist.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: