No doubt, purses play an important part in our lives, especially for women. We store daily basis including phone, credit cards, money, and even the phone number of the cute guy at the cupcake shop in our purse. However, what should we do if there are some wine stains, mud stains or other stains? In general, we can clean our plastic purse at home to make it look as good as new.
- Before you begin, please remove all the contents of your purse, and empty out any zippered compartments.
- Gently vacuum inside the purse. You can perfectly complete this job with vacuum cleaners or miniature vacuum cleaners.
- Use warm water to fill the bucket up halfway.
- Add less than two tablespoons of the mild detergent to the warm water.
- Mix it completely so that the mixture bubbles.
- Apply the cleaning solution to the outside of the purse with a clean cloth. Gently rub to remove stubborn stains or marks. Repeat this process if necessary.
- Use a clean, dry towel to carefully pat dry the purse.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: