With proper care, you can use your expensive leather purse for many years. Once you get an ink stain on your leather purses, you should remove it quickly with proper cleaning routine.
- Use paper towels to blot the fresh stain. It is recommended to use a fresh area of paper towel with each blot. Never rub over the stain, for it may spread the ink further.
- Apply a heavy coating of hairspray onto a fresh paper towel, and then use this towel to blot over the ink stain repeatedly until no more ink comes off.
- Soak another clean paper towel in alcohol until it is saturated. Then, blot the ink with the soaked paper tower until all residue is removed.
- Use a damp paper towel to wipe the area after all ink is removed, removing the residue and alcohol.
- Since the alcohol will pull moisture out of the leather purse, we had better use a leather conditioner to restore moisture. We can use a spray-on or lotion form accruing to the instructions on the bottle of conditioner.