Now, since purses come in various styles, it is difficult to choose a suitable one to match our clothing.
- It is recommended to consider your clothes before choosing a suitable purse.
- Think about whether your clothes are fashionable, classic, casual or dressed.
- Think about whether your clothes are solid or patterned.
- Think about where you intend to go and what you are going to do that day.
- Firstly, select the color.
- For neutral colors clothes, you can select a bright handbag.
- For vivid colors clothes, you can choose a basic brown or black bag.
- If your clothes are all solid colors, you can pick a pattern. Sometimes, you can mix and match patterns, but it’s a challenge.
- If you decide to carry a patterned purse with a patterned outfit, please choose a pattern that matches the color.
- Giant handbag is stylish, but it doesn’t seem to match a prim and proper sundress.
- Style-tiny clutches may not hold everything you’ll need for the day, but they are cute.
- Shoulder bags fans had better choose one that hits at a flattering place on their body.
- Your purse should stop at your waist to draw the eye upward, for your hips are larger.
- A purse with a longer strap is the best choice for you since you have a thick waist.