As long as you can make you own purse, you can own lots of different purses to go with every outfit. With some recycled materials like cereal boxes and old clothes, you can easily make clutch purse.
Steps to Make Your Own Purse
- Cut a long rectangle and a triangle from cardboard. You can look at the purse template to get an idea of the shape.
- Cut a piece of fabric that is slightly larger than the shape of the cardboard.
- Bind the paperboard to the fabric. Wrap the edges of the fabric to the other side and paste it.
- Cut another a bit small piece of fabric which is the same shape as your cardboard.
- Paste the small piece on the inside of the cardboard to over the edges of the fabric.
- Fold cardboard to make a purse.
- Check the template again, and fold the cardboard at red lines.
- Put the flap in front of the purse to make a little box.
- Apply the squares of Velcro on the underside of the triangle flap.
- Trim to your purse.