It is easy to make magazine paper purse, saving the planet. We can see recycled magazine paper purse all around the world. Compared with regular paper, we can see recycled magazine paper is thicker and more colorful.
Steps to Make a Clutch Handbag from Recycled Magazines
- Cut out two 7 x 5 inch rectangles.
- Cut a piece of 7 x 3 inches.
- Cut off a piece of contact paper that measures 9-by-8 inches four times and 9-by-5 inches twice. Place it aside.
- Peel off the paper to one section.
- Place one cut of the magazine on it.
- Apply another contact paper over the top to seal it.
- For all pieces of magazine paper, repeat these steps to lave a 1-inch border of contact paper around each piece of magazine paper.
- Select two larger pieces of recycled paper, sew their sides and bottom together. Trim the excess contact paper.
- Place the smaller part to the top of the purse on the side, sew it to make the flap, and trim excess contact paper.
- Fix the snap button on the inside of the flap and the front of the purse.