Want to know how to make a handbag? You can make lots of different handbags. That way you have completely different handbags for each environment outfit. Besides, if you make a handbag with inexpensive fabric placements, you can easily clean it if it gets soiled.
Steps to Make a Simple Clutch Bag
- Apply the placement on a table, as if using it when dining.
- Fold the left side and stop when you are about one-third of the width from the right edge.
- Fix the top edges together and repeat with the bottom edges.
- Sew the fixed seam with 1/2 seam allowance. If necessary, you can use a contrasting thread and zigzag stitch for decoration.
- Fold the remaining edge over the clutch and use chalk to mark the location for the snap.
- Sew the snap or fastener in place by hand.
- Add decorative trim according to actual needs.
- Use machine-stitching to sew a shoulder strap to the bag.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: