Sometimes, people may put litter in their bag if they cannot find a trash can. However, most of them don’t know how to clean the inside of purse. How to get rid of any lingering odors?
- Empty everything in the purse, leaving a smaller pockets open.
- Shake purse vigorously to remove most of the larger pieces of debris, crumbs, and so on.
- If the purse is big enough, you can vacuum it.
- If necessary, turn purse inside out and separate the lining from the leather. The more you pull the lining away from the leather, the better.
- Hang upside-down the purse in a sink.
- Wash the lining with your hand.
- Replace the lining after the purse dry completely.
- Wrap some charcoal biscuits loosely in paper towels, and then apply these charcoal biscuits in the purse for about a week to remove any lingering odors.
It is recommended to use different purses on a regular basis, preventing excessive wear and tear and soiling.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: