It is very important to keep your handbag clean, for we carry it to everywhere, all day long. And, many users like purses. However, most of them don’t know how to clean handbag. In general, with a few simple home products, you can easily and quickly clean handbag.
Steps to Clean a Purse
- Empty the purse of its contents.
- Open purse as widely as possible and shake out any dirt or crumbs over the trash can.
- Use an unscented baby wipe to wipe down the interior lining as well as the exterior and hardware of the bag without leaving behind any odor or film.
- Soak a soft cleaning cloth in rubbing alcohol, and use it to wipe over any ink or makeup stains which commonly are left on handbags when ink pens or makeup is held in the purse.
- Mix 1 cup of water and 1 tablespoon of laundry detergent. Soak a cleaning cloth into the mixture solution. Wipe over the entire inside and outside of the bag.