Coach, Inc., a multinational luxury fashion company is worth about $4 billion, is known for accessories and gifts for women and men such as signature fabric purses. Coach purses have fashion and durable quality. But as time goes on, you will realize that there is some dirt on your Coach purse. Fortunately, we can easily clean Coach’s best-selling fabric purses.
Steps to Clean a Fabric Coach Purse
- First, you can prepare some Coach Signature Fabric Cleaner which can help to keep your Coach bag looking as good as new.
- Apply a small amount of the Coach Signature Fabric Cleaner to a dry white cloth or towel.
- Use this cloth to carefully wipe the purse with a circular motion until you have crossed the entire purse.
- Dampen another cloth with cold water.
- Use it to wipe off the excess solution.
- Use another piece of dry white cloth to wipe the entire purse to absorb excess liquid.
- Leave the purse to air dry completely.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: