Polymer polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is not only used in rubber products but also used to make flooring, decorative sheets and artificial leather. And, imitation leather PVC handbags don’t quire much care or maintenance since they are stain-resistant. With a handful of common household products, you can easily clean your bag within a few minutes. Regularly clean your PVC handbag, keeping it looking new for years.
- Empty the contents of handbag.
- Mix a splash of mild laundry detergent with a bowl of cold or lukewarm water.
- Soak a clean and non-abrasive sponge into the mixture.
- Wring out the wet sponge.
- Gently rub the outer surface of your imitation leather PVC handbag.
- Rinse the sponge to remove all detergent.
- Dampen it with water.
- Wipe off any detergent residue from the PVC.
- Use a clean dry cloth to thoroughly dry the bag.
- Spray a light mist of silicone-based automotive vinyl protectants on the handbag.
- Use a clean and dry lint-free cloth to wipe the bag.
- Spray the inside lining of the handbag with a fabric refresher to keep it smelling fresh.
- Let PVC handbag air dry.
- You can replace the bag’s contents until it has dried completely.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: